Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The United States - Japan Bridging Foundation

Prior to my arrival here at ICU, I was fortunate enough to be a recipient of the Bridging Scholarship from the US-Japan Bridging Foundation.  This scholarship helped bring financial stability to my year in Tokyo and has enabled me to plan out trips to Northern Japan to help with reconstruction efforts in the region.

In addition to this scholarship, I was greatly humbled to have been selected as the first Grondine Memorial Scholar, an honor that is actively expanding my horizons here in Tokyo. This scholarship was created in memory of the late Robert Grondine, an incredible individual who dedicated his life and career to strengthening relations between Japan and America. You can learn more about this scholarship in the link below.

http://www.icontact-archive.com/ax046v6l6BJV8nl1zpg2-qxQSNSRkGdQ


The full article can be found here:  http://www.icontact-archive.com/ax046v6l6BJV8nl1zpg2-qxQSNSRkGdQ

No comments:

Post a Comment